Are you an Project Coordinator with 3+ years of professional experience, with high levels of integrity, ethics and accountability and was this gained within a multi-cultural environment ? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO) ? If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Project Coordinator to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
The objectives of the role will be to:
- Act as Ethics projects coordinator, creating integrated planning of all projects and follow-up of milestones with project managers;
- Manage Ethics Office reporting, including P&A metrics, ORR updates, AMA updates in Team Central, SI reporting. Includes consolidation and preparation of management presentations, reports and correspondence when required;
- Undertake Ethics assignments including tracking and following up on compliance with declarations of interest for Governance Officials, Board meeting participants and staff members;
- Undertake Integrity Due Diligence research of selected audiences including new Board and Committee Members, recording them in the Ethics Case Management System and escalating cases as appropriate;
- Coordination of Ethics Office assignments, cases, case management systems and SharePoint sites;
- Act as Secretary to Ethics Office meetings, the Private Sector Engagement Committee and other Committees and Steering Groups as appropriate - taking notes, capturing decisions, actions and ensuring follow-up;
- Coordination and scheduling of agendas;
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- >5 years' successful experience in managing a similar Senior Executive Office.
- High levels of integrity, ethics, accountability and commitment
- Given that this is for the Ethics Office, proven ability to work confidentially and with the highest levels of diplomacy, discretion and empathy in all tasks is essential;
- Ability to work with and on behalf of Executive staff and Governance Officials to enable them to focus and prioritize their time;
- Excellent service orientation, collaboration, interpersonal and organizational skills in dealing with senior leaders and dignitaries from diverse cultures;
- Organization & Planning: Solution-oriented, with a strong ability to plan, organize and coordinate services;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and;
- Fluency in English and French or one of the following: Arabic, Chinese, Russian, and Spanish.
If you are a dynamic and motivated Project Coordinator currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have over a hundred of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch