Are you a Translations Assistant with a minimum of three years' experience as a translation project manager/coordinator ?
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Translations Assistant to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
The Translations Assistant provides administrative and technical assistance to the Translations Team and maximize the use of Computer Assisted Translation (CAT) tools for staff and external translators
- Reviews documents received for translation and clarifies with clients the scope of the projects and the target languages, making sure that all documents are clear and ready to be translated
- Prepares documents for translation (i.e., converting text from various file formats into Word format, calculating word counts, processing pretranslation, etc.)
- Oversees workflow of translation requests, including assigning translation projects to the in-house translators and external contractors in multiple languages, verifying availability and deadlines
- Provides technical support to translators for CAT tools and is the intermediate between the team and the technical support from the CAT tool manufacturer
To deliver the required results, it's necessary that you have:
- Minimum three years' experience as a translation project manager/coordinator (required)
- Expert knowledge of computer-assisted translation technologies: LogiTerm (required), MemoQ (required), Trados (asset)
- Experience providing technical support for CAT tools (required)
- Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural environment (required)
If you are a dynamic and motivated Translations Assistant currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have more than hundreds of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch