Program Officer (Donor Financed Programs)
Are you a Program Officer with a background in Donor Financed Programs? And was this professional experience gained within a multinational and multicultural environment and looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO) ? If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Program Officer to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
Main Tasks and Deliverables:
- Support with project management of work-streams related to the implementation of the sustainability, transition, and cofinancing policy, in coordination with the Senior Project Lead
- This includes supporting the ongoing implementation and oversight of the cross departmental Work-Plan, in coordination with various departments and relevant teams.
- Support with ongoing implementation of the "transition preparedness" piece of the Strategic Initiative, including tracking of activities, reporting on progress, and supporting ongoing implementation
- Support ongoing lesson learning and monitoring of policy implementation, including developing and preparing presentations (including analysis of available data) on policy implementation for internal and external stakeholders, including reporting to governance bodies
- Take a lead role in supporting communication with internal and external stakeholders, including both developing messaging and being a focal point for different stakeholders on work-streams
- Represent the Senior Project Lead, as needed
- Support with the coordination of internal and external meetings on STC, including development of meeting agendas, circulation of action points and notes, and related follow up with diverse internal and external stakeholders
- Support with other ad hoc administrative tasks in support of the STC Project Lead, as needed and required
To deliver the required results, it's necessary that you have:
- University degree or equivalent in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, International Affairs, or other related fields
- Demonstrated experience with project management in a complex organizational setting, including the ability to work with a wide variety of stakeholders
- High quality communication skills (written and verbal) in English, and demonstrated ability to quickly build relationships with diverse stakeholders across departments and teams
- Experience analyzing information and developing high quality presentations (including ppt) for internal and external consumption
- Experience working in the health sector, with previous experience in the global health systems space preferred
- Knowledge and/or previous experience working on themes related to sustainability of donor financed programs preferable but not required
- Strong knowledge and ability to use powerpoint and excel
- Written and Spoken fluency in English is required, Fluency in French is an asset
If you are a dynamic and motivated Program Officer currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have over a hundred of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch