Program Manager - Pharma - Lab Execution System
Program Manager - Lab Execution System (LES) - Belgium
Experis is currently supporting our global client within the consulting space for their search for a senior Lab Execution System (LES) Program Manager for their end-client, a global pharma company with their operations near Brussels. This is a contracting position with an initial duration of 6 months. If you have the right level of experience and are immediately available, please read on and apply!
The role has a myriad of responsibilities including:
- Organize projects and programs within the Lab Execution System Program
- Develop budgets/operating plans
- Manage stakeholders both internal and external
Your specific background:
- You hold an EU passport or have the appropriate work permit for Belgium
- Fluent English (+French is optional but not mandatory)
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Project/Program Manager, specifically within pharma
- You have exposure to Labsystems (Labware) within the pharma industry
If you are immediately available for this exciting project near Brussels, Belgium, please get in touch directly with Eric Schuster (+41 44 229 9937) or send him your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. Take a look at our homepage for other interesting opportunities or call us on +41 44 229 99 99. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Just visit us www.experis.ch.