Partner Channel Marketing Manager (100% Temp)
Program and Partner Channel Manager (100% temporary)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client we are looking for an experienced Program Manager.
- Act as Partner Channel Manager
- Responsible for event planning and ensuring its budget across stakeholders
- Ensure the execution of programs
- Take over and promote training plans, and be involved in the coaching process
- Act a s leading figure for various events and implement strategies across businesses and sales plays
- Cross-functional activities
- +5 years of experience in a similar position
- Previous experience in Digital Marketing, such as social media, newsletter, promote training etc
- IT background or high level of technical skills
- Project management skills
- Able to manage activities with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Talent for organization
- English fluency
- German OR French is a big plus!!
Do you bring all the requirements? Kindly send me your CV today through the link in the advert. Should you have any questions please contact Rosi Pang on +41 44 229 99 34. Due to the immense amount of applicants, I will only consider applicants who bring all must-have criteria and contact the individual within 2 days.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or visit my LinkedIn page.