Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an experienced Program Coordinator to join one of their clients, a global firm. For this temporary assignment based in Zürich, we are seeking for an English speaking candidate who is immediately available.
- Prepare materials to support the development of the rolling three year 'Aspire to Lead' people pillar aspiration as well as an HR roadmap with clear annual goals
- Own the development and maintenance of HR performance metrics dash board (underpinning the People Pillar outcomes) ; ensure monthly consolidation of metrics and reporting. This will involve collecting and validating information with the LOC's.
- Support the administration of activities related to building a collaborative HR Community across the BU. This involves co ordinating the set up of BU HRLT meetings, monthly virtual meetings, all HR face to face meetings and learning and development events.
- Preparation of talent review meeting documents such as presentations, talent cards, succession plans and metrics. Maintain filing system to store all confidential talent and organization review documents for BU oversight.
- Manage the administration related to executing the agreed HR transformation change and communication plan.
- Manage the Appointment and Selection tracker for the integration project
- Support the preparation of reports that capture business insights and requirements on key initiatives or projects.
- Support the administration of ad hoc strategic projects identified through the Global HRLT agenda.
- 3-4 years E&C or other relevant professional experience, including 2 years minimum in roles working on, supporting or leading project delivery Global / international experience preferred
- Previous project management experience
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Collaborative way of working (within team and across teams), building strong, trust-based networks of connections to help them get things done
- proactive and service-oriented behaviour
- Comfortable to operate in a dynamic environment working independently and with remote teams
- Structured and able to prioritize tasks
- Excellent user skills in relevant IT (MS office, web content management)
- English - Fluent written and spoken
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months contract with possibility of extension
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.