Product Owner - Data Migration
Product Owner - Data Migration
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial services institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Product Owner that will be working in the Liquidity and Funding Transformation Crew responsible for Group Treasury's Next Generation Liquidity and Funding Modelling platform
This is a 9-month contract based in Zurich
- Analysing and understanding characteristics and relations across the banks entire product portfolio
- Translating complex business relations into a precise definition of sustainable requirements for a highly complex model framework
- Efficiently analysing results of sophisticated models using standard tools or writing custom scripts to judge result validity
- Performing under an agile setup with shifting work scope
- Thinking strategically with a vision and anticipate future requirements
- Driving a change to meet all stakeholder expectations
- Usingnext generation tools on the cloud platform efficiently
- University degree in economics, finance, mathematics, statistics, natural sciences, or a related quantitative discipline
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to apply quantitative techniques to solve practical problems and translate them into a consistent model framework
- Strong communication skills, the ability to explain technical topics clearly and intuitively and to compile precise specification documents
- Experience with and strong interest in next generation cloud platform tools
- Product management know-how
- Knowledge in financial engineering, financial markets and business lines of a bank
- Knowledge in investment banking and/or private banking products and/or in treasury in the financial services industry
- Familiar with analytics and data science tools (e.g. SQL, python, pyspark)
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact on +41 44 229 99 45
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Experis we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.