Process Expert (Manufacturing Equipment)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading global Pharma company in Solothun, Switzerland we are recruiting for a Process Expert who Acts as Subject Matter Expert on manufacturing equipment and processes.
- The Process Expert II will be responsible for technical and scientific support to manufacturing (MFG) shopfloor and will manage timely completion of MFG activities (compliance, TT, campaign preparation, troubleshooting…).
- Coaching of MAs regarding main area of expertise and side processes is a focus area.
- The Process Expert II will be responsible for overseeing and managing intra, cross-site, and cross-functional projects related to process and productivity improvements.
- The main responsibility is within management of recipe driven operations, process equipment, deviation management, changeover, tech transfer, projects (change control and CI) and direct process support as applicable.
- The position requires strong manufacturing/technical process knowledge and/or strong knowledge of scientific principles as well as analytical skills to troubleshoot process issues and perform investigations.
- Responsibility is typically within the individual's business unit, but usually spans across business units. Leads or directs operational initiatives and projects with minimal supervision.
Minimum Education Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent as a minimum. Bachelor's degree or higher preferred. Other combinations of education and experience can be considered.
Minimum Experience Requirements
- 8-years of direct experience working in a GMP environment
Knowledge & Skills:
- High ability to interact with a cross-functional team effectively within organization.
- Very detail oriented with very excellent documentation skills.
- Coaching and Trainer skills for Manufacturing related activities
- Deputy function for MTO Manager role
- High knowledge of business and manufacturing processes to support manufacturing operations.
- High knowledge of Manufacturing Systems (DeltaV, Syncade, SIMCA, PI, Oracle, TrackWise, etc.)
- Very good understanding of the basic QA and cGMP principles
- Very good level of technical writing skills
- Very good skills in Microsoft Office
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Elaine Kanwar at +41 61 282 22 23