Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across several professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
One of our clients, a leader in the Medical Device industry, is looking for a Senior Planner with experience in Global Demand Analysis. This is a 12 -month contract located in Zug, Switzerland.
Tasks & responsibilities
Supporting teams with:
- Continuous improvement of the current reporting tools and solutions
- Cross-functional projects
- Ad-hoc analysis
- Centralization of the statistical forecast, managing different countries worldwide (monthly analysis of the statistical forecast)
- Managing and Updating the monthly demand reports
- Projects aiming to enhance the maturity level of statistical forecasting
- Master's degree in Engineering or Supply Chain with passion for numbers & data
- 1-2 years' Work Experience in business environment, with preference for Supply Chain
- Skilled with statistical tools/computational software programming languages (not a specific language) and database.
- Be able to act as an interface between business and external tech consultant, representing the business during all phase of the projects
- Willing to learn
- Communicative person able to interact with internal and external process stakeholders around the world
- Start date: 18.11.19
- End date: 31.12.20
- Work location: Zug
- Workload: 100%
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Alexander Russell on +41 61 282 22 16, at www.linkedin.com/in/alex-russell-experis/ or via email