Oracle Database Administrator
For our client a world renowned consultancy in the digital transformation and cloud computing space, we are looking for a skilled Oracle Database Administrator in Zurich
- Building database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user's specialized role
- Designing and implementing databases in accordance to end users information needs and views
- Defining users and enabling data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner.
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
- Proven working experience as a Database administrator
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
- Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
- Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third party tools
- Familiarity with programming languages API
- Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically
- BS degree in a computer discipline or relevant certification
- Eligible to pass Swiss background check (Swiss or C Permit)
- German (at least b2 level) and English, French is a strong plus.
If this is you , your dream job could be just a click away. Please submit your latest CV and complementary documents through the link to apply!