Experis IT Switzerland is currently looking to recruit for the position of Program Manager for a project based in Zürich.
- Deploy a Global Best in Class, Collaborative, Agile and Real-Time Regional and Differentiated distribution network delivering a "Unique Customer and Patient Experience"
- Manage strategic distribution and warehousing network initiatives implementation
- Manage operations to enhance the customer service level
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain management
- Minimum 4 years of prior relevant experience in Supply Chain Distribution and Logistics management
- Good understanding of logistics & transportation processes - especially in pharmaceutical markets Fair Understanding of Manufacturing units/OpUs and commercial processes & procedures Good understanding of GDP requirements (GDP: Good Distribution Practices)
- Experience in providing input for performance management on CSLe and warehousing; support alignment on requirements & processes for intercompany orders management of principal structures LOCs / manufacturing units; support transportation & distribution processes harmonization Suppliers
- Good communication skills to manage stakeholders across levels & across countries
- Good intercultural skills
- Structured, holistic and clear in problem solving
- Good ability to identify process improvement opportunities
- Good ability to present ideas with clarity, conviction and confidence
- Good Supply Chain systems knowledge (SAP LES/MM/SD/FI)
- APICS Certification is a plus
- Fluent in English
Start Date: April 2020
Duration: 7 months contract
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.