O365 Technical Project Manager - 100% remote- French/ English
Windows10/O365 Technical Project Manager - 100% remote - French/English
We are supporting our client, a global technology company who's suite of products are used across the globe, on their search for a French/English-speaking Technical Project Manager with extensive experience in deploying Office 365 and Windows 10. There is scope for this role to be delivered 100% remote and strong French language skills are a core requirement.
We are seeking candidates with preference for Office 365 cloud experience including Windows Desktop Deployment / Office ProPlus/Exchange/SharePoint, and customer relationship skills. This role will focus on elevating customer usage of existing workloads and influencing customer usage of purchased and unutilized workloads. You will establish and capture key engagement criteria, including: key business stakeholders, customer goals and business requirements, existing customer infrastructure and current deployment status, timeline for customer onboarding to new/unutilized workloads, partner relationships and scope of work, adoption and usage plans and migration strategies. A strong background in Windows desktop deployments and Windows 10 is critical.
The responsibilities are focused on re-engaging existing Office 365 customers with the goal of creating intent for deploying an additional core workload. The Project Manager will build strong client relationships with customer technology executives and decision makers in an effort to initiate and drive business strategy discussions around industry drivers and workloads. The desired outcomes for our client will focus on elevating customer usage of existing workloads and influencing customer usage of purchased and unutilized workloads.
- Identifying and making contact with relevant engagement stakeholders to discover existing usage and potential future needs
- Positioning the benefits of the O365 suite and complimentary solution stack components to customers
- Applying knowledge of Windows deployment, O365 workloads to specific customer business needs, and positioning the benefits of the O365 suite and complimentary solution stack components to help in solving customer challenges
- Identifying O365 (and complimentary components) workload upsell opportunities and engaging account teams (as needed) and performing an effective hand-off to appropriate sales motions
- Capturing of customer intent and relevant engagement data with accuracy, to build a comprehensive picture of the customers' current state, product and service entitlements
- Performing an effective hand-off of customer engagement to the local DACH-based delivery team with comprehensive notes in regards to a set plan for deploying Windows, OPP or other workloads across the O365 suite of services.
- Maintaining high level of data quality and hygiene to enable rapid and reliable reporting to all stakeholders
- Uncovering potential customer blockers and direct customers to a solution
- Collect and submit relevant customer and process feedback
Please note that the role is 100% remote.
If you are immediately available for this exciting project in please get in touch directly with Kinga Bovai (+41 44 229 9920)
or send her your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. Take a look at our homepage for other interesting opportunities or call us on +41 44 229 99 99 . Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you!
Just visit us www.experis.ch.