Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organizational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialized professional talent.
For this exciting contract assignment based in Zurich or Bern, we are in search of an German speaking candidate who is available in a short notice. Are you a passionate specialist who is looking immediately for a new and very exciting challenge 6+ months with possibility for extension? If yes, then please have a look at the details.
Overview of the project:
- 2nd level support for customers network environment including on call service
- Troubleshooting of malfunctions and coordination of escalated cases to level 3 support
- Cooperation in customer projects in the area of network integration
The skills and experience needed for this position are:
- 3+ years experience with network operations and engineering
- Strong skills at CCNP / JNCIP level area or routing, switching or wireless networking
- Certificates such as JNCIP-SP, JNCIPENT, JNCIP-SEC and CCNp are an advantage
- Knowledge of one or more relevant products or platforms (Juniper JunOS, Cisco IOS / IOS-XR, Huawei VRP) scripting an programming knowledge (Java, Perl, Python, SQL)
- Fluent German and English
- Possible travel up to 20%
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Keiran Righetti at +41 44 229 99 15 or keiran.righettixperis.ch If this position is not a perfect fit, please browse through the rest of our job vacancies as we have a range of permanent and contract opportunities available within Switzerland.