Senior IT Manager - Portfolio Management
IT Senior Portfolio Manager
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading medical institution in Switzerland, we are looking for an IT Senior Portfolio Manager, with proven experience in strategy management.
- Lead engagement and communication with stakeholders at all levels
- Develop recommendations for the Investment Committees to decide on the initiation and steering of the most relevant IT investments
- Identify synergies between projects and portfolios of the various functions and markets such that delivery of change can be optimised
The skills and experience needed for these positions are:
- 7 years' experience in Porject Management / at least 3y on portfolio management
- Leadership skills
- Strong market and customer orientation and business focused attitude with the ability to initiate trade-offs
- Fluency in English
Contract at 100% start date ASAP
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Majid AQIL on +41 22 818 87 86.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or visit my personal page and connect to me on LinkedIn.