Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, an international company based in Zurich, we are looking for a Marketing Manager - Printing
- Set up market plans and initiatives, including the development of budget scenarios,
- Create plans for customer experiences and journeys, as well as touchpoints, utilizing paid, earned, and owned media channels to optimize awareness and achieve marketing objectives,
- Tracks, analyzes, and executes marketing plan vs. goals,
- Takes charge of implementing marketing plan deliverables and achieving milestones,
- Leads execution of specific touchpoints/activations in marketing plans,
- Marketing agency management (internal and external) for asset and campaign development,
- Close collaboration with cross-functional teams, such as category, retail and sales teams for e.g., new product launches, promotions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Min 3 years in a similar position,
- Knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and digital marketing stack/tools,
- Knowledge of digital marketing platforms (media, social, e-commerce) and customer journeys,
- Ability to work independently and as part of a cross-functional team based on desired outcomes,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German - French and Italian is a plus,
- Knowledge of market research and data analysis,
- Basic knowledge in project management to handle parallel projects effectively,
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities,
- Passion for technology and the printing industry is a plus,
- Fluent in GErman and English, other languages are a plus.
if you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact me on +41 22 979 09 05 .
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Linkedin profile : https://www.linkedin.com/in/meissoun-zargouni-16484020/