Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite services range from interim and permanent to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses and candidates to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talents.
On behalf of our client, a global pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a Manufacturing Scientist, who is eager to join an international and dynamic team in Solothurn, Switzerland.
Duration: 1.5 years
Start date: ASAP
Location: Solothurn, Switzerland
Languages: Fluency in English. German and any other languages are considered an asset.
- Improvement of business processes for tech transfer in a recipe driven automated facility
- Development and improvement of templates for transfer by summarising lessons learnt from a previously executed tech transfer project
Required Skills & Experience:
- Key technical expertise required in upstream or downstream biopharmaceutical manufacturing and/or process development
- Ability to flex between process transfer and operational SME support
- Excellent collaborative skills for partnering with Operations, Engineering, Quality and Development as needed
- MA university degree in a related field
- 4+ years of experience in Chemical or Bioprocess Engineering, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or any other closely allied discipline
Are you interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today via the link in the advert. Should you have any questions, please contact Nina-Beatriz Schröter on: +41 44 229 99 38.
If this position is not a perfect fit for you, you may still reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions across Switzerland at Experis IT.
To view more jobs in Zurich, please visit: https://www.experis.ch/it-jobs-zurich