137387 Manufacturing Engineer
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
For this assignment with 24 months duration based in Neuchatel we are in search of an English- and French- speaking candidate who is available in a short notice. Are you a passionate specialist who is looking immediately for a new and very exciting challenge by big international company? If yes, then please have a look at the details:
Required Experience / set of skills:
* Provide day to day engineering support to the Production Department
* Propose and lead improvement projects (process, tooling)
* Support the integration of line extension projects into manufacturing
* Support capital investment requests
* Develops validation strategy and write validation documentation per company validation policies and regulations
* Coordinates and execute validations (SAT, FAT, IQ, OQ, PQ)
* Actively participate to Non-Conformance and CAPA process related to manufacturing
* Ensure engineering activities are carried out in compliance with company policies and regulations
* Ensure all Health Safety and Environment requirements are met, and new standards are implemented
* Review weekly and monthly performance metrics to set improvement strategy and determine appropriate actions
* A minimum bachelor's degree in Engineering or related technical discipline. A Master's or other advanced degree is a plus
* A minimum of 3 years of experience in Manufacturing Engineering and equipment validation is required
* Technical training and experience using Statistics, Lean and Six Sigma Methodologies is required including Measurement System Analysis, SPC, DOEs, Reliability, etc.
* Technical training in Project Management methodologies
* Experience working in both an FDA and European regulatory environment is preferred. Working knowledge of GMPs, QSR, 21 CFR 820, MDD, ISO13485 and ISO14971 is required. MDR is a plus.
* Ability to Inspire and mobilize people and team
* Ability to "think out of the box", flexibility, open-minded, team spirit and "can do" attitude are required personal skills. Good technical understanding of manufacturing equipment and processes is required.
* Proven evidences of multi-tasking and proven evidences of taking ownership of action outside of its direct field of responsibilities are required.
* Excellent problem solving, decision-making, and root cause analysis skills are required
Please note that we can only consider Swiss-based candidates with an existing work permit for this role due to COVID-19 related travel restrictions.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Kristina Marzohl at +41 44 229 99 36. If this position is not a perfect fit, please browse through the rest of our job vacancies as we have a range of permanent and contract opportunities available within Switzerland. Contact me via or LinkedIn or Xing.