Mainframe z/os Engineer
Contract role for 6 months - urgent
Our client, a well know company, is looking for a Mainframe z/os Engineer
- Support 1st and 2nd level for customers and partners.
- Setting up environments to reproduce submitted incidents.
- Participate to the new project
- Participate to the developments of the new functionalities
- Be involved in the analysis
- Document problems to be fixed by the development team.
- Test and validation of new functionalities
- A strong experience as a system engineer on z/OS systems or system programmer on production environments.
- Very good knowledge of z/OS including JCL, JES, file system …
- A good aptitude to communicate in English and French (writing and speaking)
- Previous experience in banking industry
- Programing knowledge REXX, CLIST or assembler
- TCP/IP Network
- Application server like websphere/tomcat
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply!