Machine Learning Engineer / DevOps - Prague
DevOps ML Engineer
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, an innovative technology consulting company with a global reach and strong brand and values, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer with proven experience in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to join their newly established Data Hub in Prague.
DevOps Engineers fit into a broader analytical team consisting of ML engineers and data scientists. The main role of ML DevOps is to maintain and develop the modelling environment, as well as deploy and monitor the ML models. The successful candidate is expected to have machine learning knowledge.
- Ensure that the cloud-based modelling environment is up and running, all data are available in the right format and reliable quality as well as all modelling tools (mainly Python and related packages) are in place
- Deploy ML models developed by the colleagues in the ML Hub in Zurich, including dockerization of ML pipelines, code review, optimization of the code for speed and memory requirements. The docker containers should then be deployed to the IT platform (microservice architecture) and their AB testing and monitoring
- Write proprietary packages / frameworks to be used for internal purposes to make the standard tasks (such as data load, model testing, exploratory data analysis, etc.) easier.
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master's degree or PhD is a plus
- Experience with Machine Learning models
- Very strong coding skills (clean and commented code, version control, documentation),
- Proven experience with the database administration (design, etl, query optimization) and development skills (dev/uat/prod environments, automated testing and deployment)
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Technology used:
- GCP-based clouds
- Python (with various packages and extensions; Pandas, Tensorflow, Keras,
- scikit-learn, SpaCy etc.)
- MySQL db
- And anything we might need in the future
Have we piqued your interest? Then I look forward to your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Elisabetta Gianni at +41 44 229 99 25. Even if this position is not the right fit for you, then contact me to discuss other options. I am always looking for experienced candidates and I am very happy about receiving your CV. For an overview of available IT positions, click on the link or network with me on LinkedIn.