Logistics Specialist (Pharma)
Logistics Specialist (100%)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client we are looking for a Logistics Specialist with proven experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Responsible for the entire daily supply chain activities, such as order and shipment management, customer service, review, report and documentations, sales analysis and administration activities etc
- Maintain client and customer relationship at a high level
- Crossfunctional communication, internal and external interaction
- Some project management
- Involved in QA and maintain compliance according to GMP
- Involved with CAPA
- Various training
- Bachelor / Master / Fachhochschule in Logistics or Supply Chain
- 1-3 years of experience in logistics or supply chain
- 1-3 years of experience in one of these industries: pharma / biotech / food / medical
- Experience in one or more of these tools: Hyperion, SAP, Oracle, Business Object, APO, Manugistics, JDE
- English and German must be fluent!!
- Excellent Communication skills and great team player
Do you bring all the requirements? Kindly send me your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Rosi Pang on +41 44 229 99 34.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or visit my LinkedIn page.