Experis IT Switzerland is on the search for an experienced Legal Counsel to join an existing Swiss Legal Department. This exciting contracting opportunity is only open to candidates with relevant experience, who are available to start in a short notice.
- At least 5 years of post-qualification experience and a solid understanding of European (civil and common law) systems
- Experience as in-house counsel dealing with complex business development transactions, corporate finance, contractual matters
- Solid experience in project management
- Solid experience in pharmaceutical industry is preferred, along with robust understanding of industry regulatory environment
- Practical knowledge + experience in M&A with strong experience in deals, acquisitions, divestments
- Solution-driven, pragmatic, dynamic, self-starter, able to work independently in a dynamic international environment
- Team player and able to smoothly build strong working relationships
- Fluent (spoken and written) in English, any further European language is an asset
- Qualified lawyer in at least one European jurisdiction
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months with possibility of extension
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.