KYC Analyst - Geneva
Junior KYC Analyst - Geneva
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an experienced KYC Analyst to join one of their clients, a well renowned organisation. For this temporary assignment based in Geneva, we are seeking an English speaking candidate who is available in a short notice
- The temporary resource will take part in a remediation project to bring existing client profiles up to date with recent policy/system developments. The person will have to review existing corroboration for source of wealth on file and assess whether this comply with policy or not.
- If not, the person will have to conduct additional research alongside the banking team and reassess the level of corroboration.
- The person will also have to review potential negative media found during research and take necessary actions (escalation, profile updates).
- +2 years of leadership experience in financial services or/and consulting areas
- KYC Onboarding of institutional clients is a significant advantage
- University Degree or higher education
- Knowledge in business administration and organization, project management and quality management
- Structured working methodology
- Ability to write reports professionally and understandably
- Can handle moderation and presentation techniques well
- Fluent knowledge of English, French is an advantage
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months contract with possibility of extension
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Nadine Zinovyeva on +41 44 229 99 19. Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.