KPI Reporting Analyst
KPI Reporting Analyst
Experis IT Switzerland is looking for an experienced KPI Reporting Analyst to join one of their clients based in Zurich. Due to business expansion, they are seeking a talented professional to join their existing team.
- 45% - Performance management:
- Responsible to measure, analyze and manage supplier performance by using a standardized report
- Drive continuous improvement with 3PL Leads & suppliers
- Onboard Supply Chain & Quality team in the review & improvement of our supplier performance
- Lead & challenge 3PL leads & Suppliers on root cause & countermeasure regarding supplier performance
- Establish & Lead standard process for report review, action implementation & report out to top management
- 40% - Standardization:
- Continuously improve KPIs & cost visualization
- Process standardization of collection, validation & review of KPIs
- Agree & implement Global standard KPIs to new suppliers
- Propose new way of working to give higher control & better visibility to the team
- Standardize cost management (from invoice to validation to reporting)
- 15% - Analytical support:
- Work closely with the KPI analyst and ensure data accuracy & on time reception from suppliers
- Facilitate strategic decision regarding cost savings initiatives, network optimization, requests for proposal (RFP), contract negotiations, data integration and supplier transitions.
- Support 3PL, Supply Chain & Procurement Leads in providing insight of Warehouse & Distribution performance (operational & cost)
- A Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years experience in Logistics & Distribution
- Strong experience and knowledge in using Microsoft office suite - e.g. PowerPoint, project and Word.
- Advanced skills in Excel & Visio - process mapping a must
- Experience with reporting tool (Hyperion, Qlik) is a plus
- Experience in cross functional environment
- Experience in SAP is an advantage
- Knowledge of different aspects of regulatory compliance that impact a pharmaceutical supply chain is a plus. This can include but is not limited to FDA or cGMP considerations and controlled substance regulations.
- Ability to think "outside the box" Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Good interaction skills and proven agile experience
- Discipline, flexible, resilient team player with a positive attitude
- Able to work under pressure
- Known for can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 1 year with a further option of contract extension
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity in a top-tier company! Career boosting role with great additional benefits!