Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist (80%) - German needed
Talent Acquisition Specialist - German required
Experis is currently supporting our client, a global technology company with their local Swiss operations headquartered in Zurich, with their search for a junior Talent Acquisition Specialist with German language skills. This contract position is slated to last an initial 6 months. If you love talent acquisition and want to work for a well-known global technology company, get in touch!
What is it you'll have to do?
My client is looking for a junior talent acquisition specialist with a minimum German level of B1. You will have to:
- Manage the recruitment process
- Network at all levels and build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Build and utilize candidate pool for current and future positions
- Assist the local Head of TA with various administrative tasks
Your specific background:
- You hold either a Swiss or an EU passport
- This role requires German at a B1 level
- 1-2 years of experience is required working in a globally-operating company, in a similar role
- You are passionate about recruitment and love dealing with people
If you are immediately available for this exciting project in Zurich, Switzerland, please get in touch directly with Eric Schuster (+41 44 229 9937) or send him your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert. We can only consider Swiss/EU nationals for this engagement.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. Take a look at our homepage for other interesting opportunities or call us on +41 44 229 99 99. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Just visit us www.experis.ch.