Junior Project Support
Junior Project Support - Banking
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
- Support the managers in PTS
- Support Project Governance and Strategic Project Team heads in facilitating Project Review Board, Training and sharepoint / Confluence updates, workshops and meetings facilitation
- Coordinate 'Brown Bags' with internal and external presenters
- Prepare communications and convert technical data and restructuring into a business-friendly format
- Prepare and authoring user guidelines on the project governance tools
- Support the creation and rollout of the Project Governance and tools trainings
- At least 3 years of experience as a support role in communications, organising and preparing content for management meetings
- Experience of gathering requirements, preparing relevant materials and implementing these using workflow / collaboration tools such as Powerpoint, Sharepoint or Confluence.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- Able to perform research and analyse data to support managers in decision making
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Ana Victoria Ramos on +41 44 229 99 17
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.