Junior PMO/BA: Operations
Business Operations Support Specialist/PMO/BA (50%)
Experis is currently supporting our client, a global powerhouse in the technology sector with an incredibly strong brand and progressive values, with their search for a Business Operations Support analyst to join their Swiss HQ. This contract position is slated to last 6 months in total, with the potential of an extension if our client sees potential in you. If you bring along the required background providing business operations support, have experience as a PMO/BA, are passionate about numbers and can start ASAP, please read on and apply!
What is it you'll have to do?
You will support our client's business operations team with important business analytics and insights. Your work will be integral in optimizing their operations (including forecast management, escalations) and also helping review monthly reporting with the local finance team.
Your specific background:
- Around 5 years of experience as a business analyst/PMO preferably with experience from within the technology sector
- You excel in a matrix environment and are a strong communicator
- Expert-level knowledge and strong daily practical usage of EXCEL
- You're not only a numbers person, you're also a "people person" because you need to bring along strong communication skills as you will deal with senior stakeholders on a daily basis
- Language: English (+German/French would be highly desired)
If you are immediately available for this exciting project in the Zurich area, Switzerland, please get in touch directly with Eric Schuster (+41 44 229 9937) or send him your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert. We can only consider Swiss/EU passport holders for this opportunity.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. Take a look at our homepage for other interesting opportunities or call us on +41 44 229 99 99. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Just visit us www.experis.ch.