Junior Logistics Specialist (Pharma)
Junior Logistics Specialist
On behalf of our client, a global pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a Junior Logistics Specialist, who is eager to join an international and dynamic team in Vaud, Switzerland.
Start date: ASAP
Languages: Fluency in English. German is considered an asset.
Area: International Logistics and Customer Service
- Operational support (day-to-day) à mainly within the department, but also occasional cross-functional collaboration
- Establishment of market prices
- Resolving recurring interface errors and maintenance of KPIs
- Creation of ad hoc reports for various parties, including stakeholders
- Issuance of credit and debit notes
- Reviewing of invoices
- Compilation of the monthly OTIFerman report
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Supply Chain Management
- 0-2 years of professional experience
- Personality: analytical, team player, motivated, organised
Are you interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today via the link in the advert. Should you have any questions, please contact Nina-Beatriz Schröter on +41 44 229 99 38.
If this position is not a perfect fit you may still reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions across Switzerland at Experis IT.
To view more jobs in Zurich, please visit: https://www.experis.ch/it-jobs-zurich