Junior Account Manager - Cloud Infrastructure Sales - German
Junior Account Manager - Cloud Infrastructure Sales - German required
Experis is currently supporting our client, a well-known company within the technology sector, with their search for a junior IT sales specialist for an initial 6-month contract. The ideal candidate will have a background in technology sales and speak/write flawless English and German (native). This contract position is slated to last an initial 6 months and there is an option for the contract to be extended past then. If you bring the required background and want to find out more about the role, please read on and apply!
What is it you'll have to do?
You are expected to gain market share for my client and negotiate effectively to secure long-term business from new market prospects as well as penetrate existing clients in their portfolio.
Your specific background:
- Several years of experience in a telesales/account management position selling technology solutions within the DACH market
- You have +1 year of experience selling cloud services to the DACH market
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken German/English: language skills are key for this role. If you also have Italian/French, you'd be the perfect fit!
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You must hold either a Swiss or an EU passport and are already based in Zurich to be considered for this role
If you are immediately available for this exciting project in Zurich, Switzerland, please get in touch directly with Eric Schuster (+41 44 229 9937) or send xer your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert. We can only consider Swiss/EU nationals for this engagement.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. Take a look at our homepage for other interesting opportunities or call us on +41 44 229 99 99. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Just visit us www.experis.ch.