Junior Support Engineer
Only Swiss based candidates are considered.
Experis Switzerland is looking for a Support Engineer. Our client is an IT consultancy and the end-client is a well-known global agricultural science & technology company. It is a temporary assignment based in Basel.
Do you have the right skillset and can start immediately, read on and apply!
Start Date: Asap
Duration: 3 months (then after a permanent employment)
- ServiceNow ticket handling knowledge
- Communicative and supportive personality
- Good German skills for Basel. English in addition
- Windows 10, AD DS, Office 365, Teams, Zoom, OneDrive, Cisco AnyConnect
- Knowledge about Mobile Devices HW, iOs, Android
- Remote support tool LogMeIn
- Meeting room management (Video and Audio Equipment)
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Logging, resolving, and assigning incidents into ServiceNow
- Own the incident throughout its lifecycle
- In vWICs (Virtual WalkIns), walk End Users through installing applications and computer peripherals
- Install applications and peripherals for End Users in WICs and onsite
- Guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions
- Conduct troubleshooting (remote and face-to-face)
- Test alternative pathways until an issue is resolved
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Marc Kaars on +41 44 229 99 44. Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.
Experis is Europe's leading recruitment agency. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you!
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch and connect to me on LinkedIn or Xing.
Linkedin/ Xing: Marc Kaars Sijpesteijn