Junior Client Tax Reporting Analyst
Junior Client Tax Reporting Analyst
Candidates from EU who would like to relocate to Switzerland are welcomed
Experis IT Switzerland is on the search for a Junior Client Tax Reporting Analyst to join one of their clients, a well-known global bank. This exciting temporary opportunity is only open to candidates with relevant experience. If you're looking to take your career to the next level, please read on!
Contact: Francesca De Chirico
Start Date: ASAP - June
Duration: 8 months with possibility of further contract extension
The successful candidate will work under the direction of a senior colleague and will be expected to investigate exception events, understand the nature of the event, and may perform system inputs (to be reviewed and approved by a 'checker' function) to enable a robust dataset from which high-quality reporting can be derived.
- Transaction investigation, review, enhancement and remediation
- Ensure stable, accurate and timely reports delivery.
- Identifying gaps in the process based on various regulations and specific approach towards clients.
- Problem management, change management, documentation and application of operational controls.
- Support of the offshore locations to meet local needs for Client Tax Reporting, while centrally controlling the production and operation. Support certain manual processes, and efforts to automate and improve Client Tax Reporting process.
- Partner, coordinate and liaise with front office, business management team, Investment Operations and Technology to improve or enhance client tax reporting.
- Assist senior colleagues who work with project management team to articulate business requirements for enhancements to the platform.
- Apply professional judgment to recommend changes to requirements relevant to specific unit of work.
- Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards
- Identify continuous improvement initiatives that will lead to best-in-class client experience.
- Participate in system enhancements to processes and to the platforms used in Client Tax Reporting.
- Support user acceptance testing (UAT) for changes that undergo change management and ensure proper capture of changes and approvals in the change management tracker.
- At least 3 years' experience in financial or consulting industry, specifically within Operations.
- Depth knowledge of client's reporting and the life cycle of the process.
- Strong familiarity with process management, process flow diagramming and governance, specifically within Operations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Fully business proficient in English. German, French, Spanish and any other language proficiency is advantageous.
- Effective Project Management Skills is a bonus.
- Experience with internal control or monitoring functions, including Internal Audit, and willingness and ability to work effectively with control partners.
- Ability to work in dynamic and evolving work environment that includes tight deadlines, multiple processes operating simultaneously, plus changing or competing priorities.
- Strong computer, time management and organizational skills are critical
- SQL knowledge is preferred but not mandatory.
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Francesca De Chirico on +41 (0) 44 2299925.
Even though this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Linkedin: Francesca De Chirico