Junior Business Analyst
Experis IT is the leading IT recruitment agency in Europe.
With offices in Zurich, Basel, Geneva and Lausanne, we specialize in the IT sector.
For our client, an international Service provider company in Canton St. Gallen, we are looking for an
Business Analyst Omni-channel Cloud Contact Center with max. 3 Years of experience.
What does the role involve?
- As a Business Analyst, you will actively engage with cross-functional teams and work closely with business counterparts as you will bridge the technical and business world in order to design and configure a solution that drives the company.
- You will be working on our new generation of our cloud contact centre platform with the aim to create impact for our customers and customer service agents.
- Being a BA you will learn about the collaboration needs of our customers and todays offering to our customer service agents to provide a professional and superior experience for our customers.
- Managing globally all customer collaboration on a state-of-the-art cloud contact centre from Genesys fully embedded into our CRM platform running on salesforce.com provides us a great opportunity to continuously improve our solution offerings.
- You will get time to familiarize on today's solution and in parallel can already work on innovation for the future knowing that the collaboration and communication space is currently highly dynamic and innovative.
- You will formulate your proposals in close collaboration with your product owner into user stories from where this will be implemented and rolled out in a structured approach to ensure impact and value for our customers.
What you need is:
- Master's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related fields; Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) > 3.5 or similar grading is a must
- A good command of English (spoken and written) as well as communication / convincing skills
- Interest in exploring and realizing state of the art collaboration and communication channels in a professional customer relationship environment
- Basic Marketing and Sales process understanding and willingness to learn how we use Information technology to create impact for our customers
- Interest in analytics to consider data for process improvement
- Willingness to embrace new ideas, methodologies, and different technologies
- Agile mindset with first experiences in Agile methodologies is helpful
Location: Buchs, Switzerland
Type of employment: Permanent position (100%) / 20% Hybrid
Start: immediately or according to agreement
We can only consider EU citizens or Swiss nationals & holder of a vallid work permit for Switzerland for this position.
If you are interested in this position, I look forward to receiving your resume. If you have any questions, please contact Nemanja Pavlovic at +41 61 282 22 27 or via e-mail at