Java Software Engineer
Java Software Engineer ( Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate)
This a an opporutunity to work in a well-known financial instiution in Zurich. You will be part of a dynamic and creative team, in an international environment. You will test new technologies and share your technical expertise in a collaborative, agile team environment.
As a Java Software Engineer you will work in various projects developing web services and will be responsible for the daily operation of different services within our integration layer. The ideal candidate will offer strong technical skills in software development, solution design and requirements analysis as well as work experience with Java.
- Design, implementation and automated testing of micro-services architecture
- Implementation of Proof-of-Concept / Prototyping
- Close collaboration with stakeholders to ensure fit-for-purpose end-to-end functionality
- Requirement analysis
- Ensure coding best practices
- Run-the-Bank activities (maintenance, bug-fixing)
- Track record in designing and developing RESTful web services
- Solid web security know-how (identity management, OAuth 2.0)
- Sound knowledge of containerisation technologies (Docker) and cloud platforms
- Experience with Apache Kafka is an asset
- Avaloq Front Platform customization experience is an advantage
- Higher university degree in Computer Science / Engineering or similar
- English written and spoken on negotiation level
Kindly submit your latest CV and all other relevant documents to apply!