Java Developer with JEE
Java Developer with EE
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
For this permanent assignment based in Zurich we are in search of a German-speaking candidate. Are you a passionate specialist who is looking for a new and very exciting challenge in a big international company (start is January 2020)? If yes, please have a look at the details:
- You create innovative concepts, implement the final software solution and depending on your experience quickly take on (partial) project responsibility
- Technologically you always stay up-to-date and find with us the opportunity to get involved individually, learn from Java experts and continue to develop as you plan
- As part of agile teams you work intensively with your colleagues
Required key skills:
- Completed degree or vocational training and relevant work experience
- Experience with backend-oriented and / or front-end-oriented technologies combined with know-how in DevOps, CI / CD, cloud concepts, RESTful APIs and microservices
- Practice in application development with Java EE, J2EE, Spring framework, SQL and ORM technologies combined with knowledge of agile development processes and methods
- Fluent in German and English
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Kristina Marzohl at +41 44 229 99 36. If this position is not a perfect fit, please browse through the rest of our job vacancies as we have a range of permanent and contract opportunities available within Switzerland. Contact me via or LinkedIn or Xing.