Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
For this temporary assignment we are in search of an English-speaking candidate. Start is asap, duration is 6 months with option of extension. The workload is 100%.
- Conducting unit testing using automated unit test frameworks
- Performing requirement analyses
- Developing high-quality and detailed designs
- Reviewing the work of other developers and providing feedback
- Using coding standards and best practices to ensure quality
Required key skills:
- 5+ years of experience in Java/J2EE application development
- 5+ years of hands on experience in Spring Boot and enterprise java applications
- 5+ years of hands on experience in Restful WebServices, Angular2+ and React JS
- Experience on the Spring framework, Hibernate/JPA latest versions
- Experience on the Git, Jenkins, Linux servers
- Should be comfortable in deployments and release activities
- Should have minimal experience and good knowledge on the Microservices
- Strong analytical skills and solving complex technical problems.
- Ability to clearly communicates risks and ensures understanding of these risks/technical solutions
- Sound knowledge of estimation techniques
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Kristina Marzohl at +41 44 229 99 36. If this position is not a perfect fit, please browse through the rest of our job vacancies as we have a range of permanent and contract opportunities available within Switzerland. Contact me via or LinkedIn or Xing.