IT Supporter - German required
(Junior) IT Supporter - Zurich Region - GERMAN required
Experis is currently supporting our client, a global company in the insurance sector with a strong, on their search for a junior IT Supporter for the Zurich region. I'm looking for a person with 2-3 years of experience providing IT Support in a larger corporate environment. This contract role is based in Zurich. If you bring the required background with IT Support and can start ASAP, please read on and apply!
What is it you'll have to do?
- Provide troubleshooting
- Provide 1st, 2nd level support to the users
- Bring some patches for incidents resolution
- Maintain the IT equipment
- Maintain the documentation
- Ensure all incidents are registered in the incidents tools
Experience / Qualifications:
- Very good skills in 2nd level support
- Very good skills with Windows 10 (both physical and virtual), iOs, Android.
- Several years of working and supporting MS Office 365 - local and remote, InTune
- Some networking experience (Cisco), IP , Jabber
- MS Teams
- Used to working with ticketing tools
- Very good communication skills
- Very good skills in hardware
- Ability to work with ITIL methodology
- Very good level in English, fluent German
Your specific background:
- Strong communication skills in German and English
- +2 - 3 years of experience providing IT support in a globally-operating company
If you are immediately available for this exciting project in the Zurich area, Switzerland, please get in touch directly with Eric Schuster (+41 44 229 9937) or send him your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert. We can only consider Swiss/EU/UK nationals for this engagement.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. Take a look at our homepage for other interesting opportunities or call us on +41 44 229 99 99. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Just visit us www.experis.ch.