IT System Engineer
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organizational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialized professional talent.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an IT System Engineer in the aerospace industry. Are you a passionate IT System Engineer who is looking for a new and exciting challenge? If yes, then please have a look at the details below:
Your main tasks:
- Recording and processing of business requests for implementation
- Technical management of projects of small and medium size
- Participation and ensuring the daily operation of the IT infrastructure
- You have an IT education and have at least 3 years of professional experience.
- Experience with BI systems is an advantage
- You are customer and result oriented and able to understand the needs of the business.
- You are open to innovations, like to take responsibility and keep a cool head even in hectic times.
- You have already gained experience with the ITIL Framework and may have already completed training in this area.
- You understand complex relationships and interfaces between the applications and design appropriate applications.
- Very good oral and written language skills in German and English are required.
- you are a reliable, resilient and goal-oriented personality.
- Willingness to provide on-call service as part of Maintenance Weekends
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Kinga Bovai on +41 44 229 99 20.
Even if this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or connect to me on LinkedIn.