IT SERVICE OWNER
IT Service Owner
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a large bank in Switzerland, we are looking for an IT service owner.
Start date: ASAP
End date: TBD - Long term contract planed
- Operate an IT Service E2E within the defined SLA, including understanding and tracking the service dependencies.
- Be the first point of contact for Operations, Support, Maintenance and overarching service lifecycle related questions.
- Ensure proper implementation of non-functional requirements together with Application Responsible and System Architect and coordinates the transition into UAT and Production environments.
- Collaborate with other team based on bank wide standardized processes.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer on CI/CD pipelines using Git/GitLab, Octopus, Helm Charts in Docker, Kubernetes and Linux/RHEL 8 environments.
- System engineering skills on JAVA technology stack.
- Experience with Oracle DB and SQL
- Good understanding of integrating REST web service technologies.
- Experience with Git and Gitlab for version control.
- Experience with Eclipse for development and debugging.
- Experience with Actico Platform is desirable.
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Kaixi Jia on +41 44 229 99 43 or Kaixi.jiawu(at)experis.ch
Check out all open positions at Experis at www.experis.ch
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.