IT Service Desk Agent
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of the position:
For our client, an international company based near Zug, Switzerland, we are looking for an IT Service Desk Agent to join a fun and vibrant team.
This is a contract starting ASAP for 12-months.
- Deliver best practice incident management
- First point of contact for customer liaison and keeping customers informed of progress of incidents
- Recording, investigating, diagnosing, and resolving incidents
- Communicating both proactively and reactively with all users and technical resolving teams
- Ensuring correct reassignment of unresolved or misrouted incidents
- Provide proactive support in order to consistently improve the 'end user experience'
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills, German is a plus
- Educated to degree standards in IT, relevant IT accreditations (ITIL, ITSM)
- Microsoft certifications are a plus
- Customer facing, interaction skills, professional telephone manner and desk-side support
- Confidence to deal professionally with staff at all levels in the organization
- Effective communication, organisation and documentation skills
- Honest, trustworthy, a valued team member, and actively involved in achieving team objectives
- Self-motivated with a sense of urgency
Your technical skills
- Windows 10 / MS Office 365, Active Directory Administration
- Exchange Administration / Mail tracking, Edge & Chrome
- Troubleshooting PCs / Laptops / Tablets / MFD's / Screens / Phones, Remote Connectivity: VPN / Citrix
- TCP/IP Troubleshooting
- Mobile Support: iOS / Workspace One
- Audio/Visual: Projectors / Video conferencing / Plasma TV's / Webex / Teams, Management of Anti-virus software
- Desks moves and changes
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Antonio Lewis on +41 44 229 99 36
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.