IT Security Architect/ Manager
IT Security Architect / Manager
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of a well-known pharmaceutical company based in Zurich, we are currently looking for an IT Security Architect / Manager for a permanent position.
Languages: English (fluent/ C1), any other languages would be advantageous
Main task: Continuous improvement of Group security and the reduction of risk security. Whilst advising and supporting the business and implementing IT security requirements, you will be directly reporting to the IT Security Officer.
- Define security requirements and review of IT projects and architectures, and support the enhancement of security policies, standards and procedures
- Assess security risks and identify appropriate mitigation actions and perform internal technical security verifications, assessments, and threat hunting
- Provide incident response / support to IT teams during security incidents, and investigate suspected security incidents, recommend and coordinate corrective actions
- Provide on-call services when needed for incidents, and support the continuous security monitoring and protection of IT systems
- Collaborate and negotiate effectively with external partners and perform vendor risk assessments
- Participate in the development, operations, and improvement of security technologies, related tools and processes
- Contribute to security reports, dashboards and alerts to create an overall situational awareness of the threats
- Assist in the review of applications and/or technology environments acquisition and/or procurement of new applications or technologies
- Ownership of IT security operation projects to further develop security systems (e.g. security monitoring, data leakage prevention, network security)
- At least 3 years' experience hands-on security incident handling and coordination with Security operations analysis.
- Security/IT/Engineering Degree (or relevant experience)
- Security certifications (e.g.: SSCP, CISSP, GIAC) as an advantage
- Extensive experience in IT security architectures design and assessments
- Deep knowledge of IT security in areas such as system security, incident response, forensics, security monitoring management, and application security
- Knowledge and experience with Information Security Frameworks (e.g.: ISO27001, NIST) and best practices in security engineering: network security, security operations, systems security, policies, and incident response
- Fluent level in English (in oral and written communication)
- Experience as a pentester is an advantage and knowledge of regulated environments (GxP)
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Kinga Bovai on +41 44 229 99 20.
Even if this position may not be the perfect fit for you, please reach out to us, as we have hundreds of open positions at Experis IT across Switzerland.
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch or connect to me on LinkedIn.