IT Project Controller
Experis knows that you are more than just a CV. As a subsidiary of ManpowerGroup, we have access to a vast network of opportunities and can offer you jobs that will help you progress in your career.
Experis is looking for an : IT Project Controller
What does the role involve?
In this role you will
- Interact with your counterparts (team leads, product owners, project managers etc.) on a regular basis and provide transparency on actual and projected cost development (rolling forecast)
- Keep project and portfolio information up to date in our project planning and analysis application and support the further development of our project and portfolio controlling approach
- Review investment proposals and provide your assessment from a controlling perspective to the decision and approval process
- Perform in-depth analyses and propose clear, actionable recommendations, with the aim of cost efficiency and transparency, particularly with respect to strategic initiatives and projects
- Own controlling processes, e.g., rolling forecast, invoice control, cost recognition, month-end closing for areas assigned to you
- Create and lead initiatives focused for continuous improvement of our controlling processes
- Become part of the finance and controlling community in Hilti with more than 500 colleagues worldwide
What do we offer?
You will be working with a team of people striving for excellence, with an open, inclusive, and supportive culture. Leverage your expertise and the autonomy you will get to identify the best technological solution for the customer. See the direct impact of your work.
Come to a place where you will own your development and career journey.
Work close to your colleagues at the office in Buchs, Switzerland, near our corporate headquarters in Liechtenstein.
Enjoy the variety of healthy food from the campus restaurants, keep in shape at the in-house gym, or commute with our e-bikes free of charge. You will be amazed what the alpine life has to offer.
What you need is:
- MSc. degree (preferably accounting and/or financial management)
- Experience in working in controlling, project controlling and IT controlling experience as a strong plus
- Ability to work with SAP (cost center reports, internal orders, etc.)
- A proactive, self-organized working style, ability to prioritize and get-things-done
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to handle complexities
- Strong interpersonal skills paired with excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Fluent in English
Have I piqued your interest? Then I look forward to receiving your resume. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Nemanja Pavlovic at +41 61 282 22 27.
Even if this position doesn't match your profile, we would still be delighted to hear from you - Experis IT has countless job openings throughout Switzerland.