IT Program Manager
IT Program Manager (Business Solutions)
Experis IT Switzerland is looking for an experienced IT Program Manager to join one of their clients based in Zurich for a temporary engagement. Due to business expansion, they are seeking a talented professional to join their existing team.
- Coordinate the project activities of a small team of internal employees and consultants within the department
- Initialize and plan programs consisting of multiple projects and work streams with varying business and technical complexity
- Responsible for regional/global projects and programs
- Create, define, and maintain global practices for TBS IT programs and project governance, planning, delivery and oversight in alignment with IT policies and practices.
- Partner with IT and business area leaders across multiple functions to identify and plan programs and projects.
- Develop and manage key relationships across a broad sphere of influence in a matrix organization. Manage the overall relationship between IT and several business areas. Interact with executives and managers in these areas on a regular basis to understand high-level requirements, reports issues, manage expectations and review project status.
- Direct and coach the people in a team to ensure an global program view is created from the project portfolio.
- Drive processes for assigning budget and resources to programs/projects; tracking program/project performance against plan including budget vs actual at the project and program levels; and updating priorities and budget/resource assignments based on performance and/or changes in conditions.
- Ensure programs and projects are delivered in accordance with all applicable compliance requirements, e.g. JSOX, SOX, GxP.
- Ensure PMO best practices are utilized to deliver the program of projects.
- Perform various program administrative tasks and any other relevant task per request and participate in authorized on and off-site meetings and group activities.
- Education: Bachelors, Computer Science or MIS (or equivalent) with
- +10 years IT experience with 7+ years relevant program management experiences
- PMP or Prince 2 certified
- Extensive experience partnering with business area leaders to plan and deliver programs
- Extensive program/project management experience, including management of full lifecycle implementations for major applications
- Experience providing IT and business consulting support to multiple business functions within a company
- Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner
- Ability to utilize data collection, analysis, maintenance application and refinement methods to make fact-based decisions
- Ability to analyze a wide variety of data and make appropriate decisions
- Ability to set priorities, develop workflow processes
- Ability to write and speak in the English language
- Pharmaceutical industry and experience in program management would be advantageous
- Experience with validated systems would be advantageous
Start date: April 2020
Duration: 1 year contract with further opportunity of contract extension
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity for a Swiss fast growing company.