IT Program Analyst
IT Program Analyst
Experis IT Switzerland is looking for an experienced IT Program Analyst to join one of their clients based in Zurich for a temporary engagement. Due to business expansion, they are seeking a talented professional to join their existing team.
- Management of the program budget at the annual, quarterly and monthly level including rollups of the project budgets
- Partner with business unit's IT, IT Portfolio and Finance teams to facilitate the annual budgetary planning process resulting in development of annual, mid-range, program budgets and mid-year update
- Creation of reports to accurately track program and project budget versus actual reports and variation narratives
- Preparation of periodic program status reports developed with input from IT program manager and project managers
- Works directly with IT project managers, Finance and Accounts Payable teams to ensure all purchase orders, invoices and accruals are managed appropriately across all projects and oversees corrective actions to remedy any issues discovered.
- Works closely with the IT Program Manager to assess the health of the IT portfolio and recommends corrective actions where needed to ensure program is on track, on time, and on budget
- Works independently under moderate supervision with stakeholders to prioritize workload within a clear framework of accountability
- Perform various program administrative tasks and any other relevant task per request and participate in authorized on and off-site meetings and group activities etc
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Pharmaceutical industry and experience in global business services environments would be advantageous.
- Proven record of analyzing and supporting large, global IT programs
- Experience with developing and managing large program budgets and variation analyses
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with program management software - Clarity
- Experience in supporting multiple cross functional, local or global projects
- Excellent oral and written English communications skills, business acumen with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Practice efficient time management and coordinates tasks, working in an international environment
Start date: May 2nd 2020
Duration: 1 year contract with further opportunity of contract extension
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity for a Swiss fast growing company.