IT Infrastructure Project Manager (permanent)
Our client, a worldwide company based in Zug, is looking for an PM in IT Infrastructure to join them on a permanent role. Check the requirements and contact us for more details.
- Develop project deliverables (analysis, design, test, implementation plans)
- Handling the relationship management with stakeholders
- Report status and sponsor expectation management
- Align with other team leaders while respecting the overall group strategy
- Experience running complex infrastructure projects (data centre relocations and system integration)
- 5 years' experience in a similar role in an international company in the financial/ commodity trading industries, involved in the complete lifecycle and taking ownership for planning, budget control, stakeholder management, etc.
- Good know-how of core IT infrastructure technologies (data centre, storage, backups, Citrix, servers, networking)
- Soft skills: natural leader, strong communicator, quick to deliver efficiently.
- Parking and public transport discounts
- Lunch card
- Sport facilities (free classes and courses)
- Education reimbursement (up to 80%)
- Relocation package
- And much more!
Get in touch with me for further details on this unique opportunity: Virginia Belli Colon +41 61 282 22 10 or connect with me in LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/virginiabelli/