IT Data Analyst - Power BI
IT Data Analyst
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial services institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Data Analyst who will support a key strategic initiative focussing on the technology landscape.
This is a 12-month contract based in Zurich
- Work within the Group Enterprise Architecture team in leading the data discovery and analysis to meet the requirements from existing and new use cases.
- Discover existing technology metrics and combine data sets together for a holistic view of the portfolio
- Partnering and leveraging current initiatives to support the transition from access of IT data, to modelling of data and developing new insights of the technical landscape
- Play a key development role in the team that translates business insights needs into data needs by identifying data sources and preparing for integration of new data sets
- Provide support on any related presentations, communications, and trainings
- Be a team player, working across the organization with skills to indirectly manage and influence.
- Several years of relevant experience with
- Data analysis and designing business analysis requirements development
- Maintaining and designing data sets with data models
- Broad knowledge of Technology Management processes
- Experience with visualisation tools, such as Tableau, Power BI, QlikView and knowledge of RDF based graph database solutions e.g. Graphdb, Anzo, python or Java are a plus
- People skills with experience building and maintaining trusting relationships to gain support across organizational boundaries incl. senior stakeholder interaction
- Fluent in English both written and spoken. Any other language is a plus
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
For this engagement, we can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing either a valid EU passport or Swiss visa.