IT Business Development Manager
IT Business Development Manager (Swiss German)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading information and communication technology services provider in Zürich, we are looking for a IT Business Development Manager with business development and project management experience in the IT sector.
- Lead the development project for mobile services apps, collaborating with the product and service center
- Proactively build new accounts based on targeted lists by utilizing and maintaining corporate database
- Research and find opportunities in the consumer AI industry
- Conduct annual business development plans
- Build relationships with key decision makers at targeted accounts, identifying their project needs and business issues and conducting individual needs analysis
- Transfer qualified leads to appropriate project leaders for follow-up
- Continuously update on all product offerings through participation in product demonstrations, meetings and marketing materials
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and maintain extensive knowledge of competitor's offerings
- Facilitate strong relationship with project team through clear communication and follow-up
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role is a must
- Experienced in business development, account development and/or working experience for a lead tech company
- Experienced working in software and app development field
- Ability to translate technical information into easy to understand language for partners
- Strong ability to network and build relationship with competitors and clients
- Strong ability to learn, self-management skills and the ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse, high paced organization
- High Proficiency in English and Swiss German
- Applicants must be either Swiss citizens or EU-nationals with B/C Permit living in Switzerland
Have we piqued your interest? Then I look forward to your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Elisabetta Gianni at +41 44 229 99 25. Even if this position is not the right fit for you, then contact me to discuss other options. I am always looking for experienced candidates and I am very happy about receiving your CV. For an overview of available IT positions, click on the link or network with me on LinkedIn.