IT Business Analyst - Financial Integration
IT Business Analyst - Finance IT Integration
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for an IT BA with Finance IT Integration expertise
- Drive the IT business analysis of technical accounting and/or core insurance system integration with the new global finance landscape (SAP FPSL)
- Works closely with software development and business analysis teams within the integration squad and other internal squads to capture complete and accurate business needs
- Analyze, manage, and document the as-is status of business/finance data and provide gap analysis to meet all finance system data requirements
- Specifiy source system data derivation rules with high quality, including proposing feasible and workable solutions
- Provides testing data and support the testing process in close collaboration with the developers working on the implementation of the integration layer for the new global finance system
- Monitor and keeps the proposed solutions up to date under changing assumptions
- Previous experience within an IT Business Analyst role
- Strong SQL and data analysis skills
- Data model literacy - able to read and analyze complex logical and physical data models
- Finance & accounting or actuarial knowledge
- Works diligently with strong delivery focus as well as analytical capabilities
- Problem solving attitude
- Advanced English language skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.