IT Application Manager
IT Application Manager
On behalf of our global Pharmaceutical client based in Zug, we are looking for an IT Application Manager for a 12 month contract opportunity.
The perfect candidate:
We are looking for a candidate who has experience in IT operations and the whole - IT application lifecycle. The candidate should be able to support applications within Facility Management, Security Health & Environment and Building Automation and communicate with internal and external business partners in German and English. Focus is Application Management and not Project Management, just the methodologies need to be known.
- Start date: ASAP
- Latest Start Date: 01.06.2023
- End date: 12 months
- Extension: possible
- Workplace: Rotkreuz
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: max. 2 days Home Office
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Engineering and support for IT applications and infrastructure for Site & Services departments such as Facility, SHE (Security Health & Environment), and construction projects.
- Work closely with IT architects to ensure successful transformation of business requirements and technical design/solution.
- IT project contribution and participation in medium to large sized projects.
- Maintaining and supporting solutions, procedures and business processes that meet business, customer and technological requirements.
- IT Quality and Security: Development of documentation relevant to quality and security as well as system documentation
- Ensures that existing governance is followed, standards are compiled and areas for improvement and proposes are indicated.
- Takes over di?erent roles within IT Application Management function, such as: Solution and Change Owner, Service Manager, Release Manager, Solution Architect, Business Analyst and Project Manager.
- Min. Master degree in Computer Sciences or any related ?eld (equivalent working experience also acceptable)
- At least 6-8 years of professional experience in IT operations and IT Application Management, preferably in Site Services/ Facility Management
- Min. 1 year experience in project management (leading or subproject manager experience)
- Experience in requirements management (including risk management and requirement analysis)
- Expert in application integration, maintenance and support
- Fluency in English and German (Customers speak German)
- Strong self organizing skills
- Strong communication skills with internal and external business partner
- Strong Customer and Service Management focus, as well as experience with Senior Stakeholders
Nice to Have:
- Project Manager Certification (e.g. PMP)
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Certification ITIL Foundation is an advantage
- Work experience with agile project management and/or SAFe
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Elaine Kanwar at +41 61 282 22 23