IT Software Engineer - Java / Openshift
Application Engineer - Java / Openshift
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial services institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Java Developer with knowledge of Angular and also Openshift to help design an application that will give a unique experience to customers.
- Develop features for the new platform and other solutions for the Swiss financial center in an agile Scrum team
- Design, implement and test software components based on technical requirements using the latest technologies
- Take responsibility for the requirements, for clean code, as well as for the architecture and smooth operation
- Support the implementation of DevOps topics such as test automation and improvement of agile processes
- Take on a mentor / coaching role to help your teammates to develop their full potential
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- Very good knowledge of development with OpenShift, Java, Spring, IDEA IntelliJ, Maven, Jenkins and Git
- Agile mindset with DevOps competencies
- Team player who likes to contribute ideas and present work results
- Very good written and spoken German language skills at level C1
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.