Consultant, Information Officer
Are you an Information Officer with at least four years' experience in progressively more responsible positions for an international development or global health organization, government, or NGO ? Do you have strong project management skills and experience with the collection, reporting and analysis of quantitative data ?
If so, please take a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for an Information Officer to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
- Develop, test and adapt new tools with Evolution countries, utilizing a multitude of communication platforms (e.g. e-learnings, concise documents, simple spreadsheets effective slides, etc.) for both in-country and remote support
- Design and manage analysis of health governance (at the aggregate level) and its contributions to processes and results across an existing and emerging set of expectations.
- Design updated systems to increase efficiencies in tracking and reporting on key data
- Draft updated policy and guidance materials that change "business as usual" practices in the use of financial and performance data
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- University degree in business administration, communications, public health, international development or relevant field
- At least four years' experience in progressively more responsible positions for an international development or global health organization, government, or NGO
- Experience working with developing country stakeholders, understanding their dynamics and needs (in terms of both financial and technical support)
- Written and spoken fluency in English and a good working knowledge of Spanish
If you are a dynamic and motivated Information Officer currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have over a hundred of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch