Senior IAM & SSO Engineer - Keycloak (RedHat)
On behalf of an international financial institution in Zurich, we are looking for an IAM & SSO Engineer to start immediately:
A unique opportunity to work in an international environment and to come into contact with a wide variety of actors
Together with us you will advance innovative IAM solutions on a wide variety of technologies and you are open to continuous improvements and changes
Live your passion in a position in which you use the latest technologies and bring your technical expertise to our dynamic and agile team
You will play a key role in the responsibility of operational activities as well as the further development of the IT products assigned to you in order to reduce manual and error-prone work to a minimum.
In this role you are responsible for at least one IAM product and have the opportunity to participate in every phase of the life cycle - from evaluation, through design, implementation and support to replacement.
- Your future team is the hub when it comes to the operation and engineering of security basics for authentication, confidentiality and integrity.
- select and use the best IAM products together with our manufacturers, the team and our internal customers
- securely connect critical applications
- integrate secure communication protocols
- create a controlled operating environment
- You have a degree in computer science or business informatics.
- Ideally, you have several years of experience in a similar position or as a Unix / Windows network security engineer or web developer, preferably in the IT security or finance industry.
- Very good German and English skills are a must.
- Federated SSO, IAM in general, as well as identity management and access control in detail
- Keycloak, or Ping Identity SW stack
- OAuth2, OIDC, mTLS, Kerberos, SAML, UMA, XACML, JSON / JWT, RESTful API, 2FA / MFA, LDAP, SOAP
Nice to have:
- Web server, web proxy, reverse proxy, API gateways, various browsers, mobile native apps
- PKI basics
- Automation with TerraFrom or Ansible
- Versioning with GitLab
- Installation and operation of IAM products in OpenShift
- Standards NIST, OWASP
- ITIL, DevOps, Scrum
Interested by this unique opportunity ? Please apply and we'll get in touch shortly !